Information on interventional radiology
Interventional radiology is a specialty of radiology that provides minimally invasive, targeted treatments performed using imaging for guidance. Interventional Radiologists use their expertise in reading X-rays, ultrasound, MRI and other diagnostic imaging, to guide tiny instruments, such as catheters, through blood vessels or through the skin to treat diseases without surgery.
Informations are kindly lent to us by the Canadian Interventional Radiology Association (CIRA) and allows you to find information on particular simplified procedures for patients http://www.ciraweb.org/en/home
- Biliary Catheter Care
- Biliary Drainage
- Central Venous Access Catheters
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Interventional Radiologist For Pediatric Patient
- Nephrostomy Drainage
- Nephrostomy Catheter Care
- Percutaneous Gastrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Smoking Or Health – Your Choice
- Stent Placement
- Uterine Fibroid Tumors : Symptoms And Treatment
- What Is Interventional Radiology ?